Herbal treatment for intestinal parasites can be very effective. A lot of doctors concluded that herbal remedies are useful in treatment of giardia. The main benefit of herbal treatment is harmlessness for human organism.
There are several home herbal remedies for Giardiasis treatment:
- A black poplar helps to overcome Giardia desease. Take 40 drops of tincture to 1 cup of warm water or raw milk. Drink in an hour before meal 3 times a day for 20–30 days.
- An eucalyptus. One tsp of alcoholic solution dilute in 3 tbsp of water. Take 3 times a day in 40 minutes before meal
- Take 10-20 drops of garlic tincture with milk 2-3 times a day in 30 minutes before meal.
- Tansy (Tanacetum vulgare) Dilute 1 tsp of Tansy tincture in a glass of water. Drink it warm in 3 divided doses.
- The herb wormwood (Artemesia annua) Mix ½ tbsp of powder of wormwood with sugar or jam. Take 3 times a day in 2 hours before meal for 2 days. Carry out the treatment under doctor’s control
- Grind 10 oz of peeled raw pumpkin seeds add 2-3 oz of jam and stir. Take this mixture on an empty stomach in small portions for an hour. After 3 hours take a laxative.
- 1 oz of Cornsilk pour hot boiling water, brew, and drink 1-2 tbsp 3-4 times a day
- One glass of oat boiled in 12 pt of water, brew for 1 hour. Take 2 glasses 3-4 times a day
- Combine next herb infusion: birch buds – 4 parts, Tansy – 4 parts, yarrow – 2 parts, horsetail – 2 parts, 1 part of celandine. Make infusion in proportion of 1 tsp. of herbal mash 1 glass of boiled water. Take ½ glass in 30 minutes before meal in the morning and in the evening. Treatment course – 2-3 weeks. Then make 2 weeks break, then again make week of treatment and then – a week of break. You need to spend 3-4 courses. The diet should include tea with mint and Melissa